If you love making cards then this competition is for you! Our Christmas Card Making Competiion has started and we're looking for the very best Christmas card for 2015!
You can be as creative as you wish when you enter and use whatever you like to create your perfect Christmas card. Perhaps you're a Crafters Companion addict or you like to use stamps and inks. Maybe you're into your Sue Wilson Christmas dies and want to use those - the choice is yours!
We can't wait to see what great creations you come up with and are looking forward to receiving them!
*Images from Crafters Companion and Creative Expression - for illustration only.
How to Enter
You can enter the Craftrange Christmas Card Making Competition 2015 via the following channels:
Send your entry to:
Craftrange, Unit 2, Boran Court, Network 65 Business Park, Burnley, BB11 5TH.
You must enclose the Christmas card you have made along with your name, address and an email / telephone number so we can contact you should you win.
Send your entry to:
You must attach the image of your Christmas card and include your name, address and a telephone number so we can contact you should you win.
Upload a single photo of the Christmas card you have made to our wall for our consideration or you can add it to your wall and tag Craftrange in it. For entry via Facebook you do not need to supply your email or any personal information. We will contact you should you win and give you instructions on how to contact us to arrange delivery of the prize.
Follow us and then send a Tweet to us with a single photo of the Christmas card you have made for our consideration. For entry via Twitter you do not need to supply your email or any personal information. We will contact you should you win and give you instructions on how to contact us to arrange delivery of the prize.
Terms & Conditions Craftrange Christmas Card Making Competition
- The competition is now open and closes at Midnight, 30th November 2015.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 16 or over. Members of staff from Craftrange and family members are excluded from the competition.
- The winnner may be asked to confirm their birth date and should be willing to confirm this if necessary.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The competition will be judged internally by Craftrange crafters.
- Up to 2 entries per person can be submitted. Any more than 2 will not be included in the judging process.
- Once you have entered we are unable to update your entry with alternative cards.
- We reserve the right to feature entries during the competition.
- Entries for the card competition will not be counted if they are received after Midnight on the 30th of November 2015. This includes entry via Facebook, Twitter, email and post.
- The judge's decision is final.
- The winner will be notified via the medium in which they have entered the competition. This could be Facebook, Twitter, email or via post.
- If there is no response from the chosen winner after 10 working days from the winner announcement, we reserve the right to choose an alternative winner.
- The prize of a Cut'n'Boss Machine cannot be substituted for any cash value or alternative prize.
- Craftrange cannot accept responsibilty for any entries that are not received. For example if a card is lost in the post or fails to upload.
- If you are chosen as a winner, please allow 7 working days for delivery of your prize from the date you are contacted by Craftrange.
- Craftrange may contact you from time to time regarding craft related products. We will not however pass your details onto any third party companies or organisations. By entering the competition you are accepting that you will be added to our mailing list (single opt in). However, should you wish to be excluded you can do so by stating this on your entry.
- To validate your entry you must include your name, email and a contact telephone number when required to enter.
- By submitting your entries to Craftrange you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- The quality of any photos uploaded to Facebook, Twitter or sent via email to us must be of good quality and clear in order for us to publish it.
- We are unable to enter into any discussions about entries during the competition.
- Craftrange has the right to refuse any entries in a discretionary manner. For example, if the card you enter is a copy from another website or if the entry is deemed to be fake.
- Craftrange has the right to exclude any entries it feels have breached the terms and conditions of the competition.
- All entries must be original and produced by the crafter. Any entries that are copied or have been created by someone else on your behalf are not permissable and will be disqualified.
- By submitting your card to our competition you are granting Craftrange privileges and permission to use the item for promotional materials. For example in the case of announcing the winner on our website.
- We are not able to return cards once submitted due to the sheer numbers of people entering.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the competition.